Crock Pot Pork and Sauerkraut is a quick and easy crock pot meal that my whole family loves!!! I love that I can start my crock pot in the morning and come home to cooked dinner that only needs a batch of mashed potatoes. We have been making this family recipe for many years. It’s been a winner in several contests and everyone always asks for the recipe. Enjoy!
Be Sure to Pin Crock Pot Pork and Sauerkraut Above Or Print Below:
- 2 lb boneless pork loin or chops
- 2 16 oz bags refrigerated sauerkraut
- 1 can beer
- ½ cup apple butter or 1 large apple sliced
- ¼ brown sugar (eliminate if you don’t like sweet sauerkraut)
- 1 large onion sliced
- Put meat in crock pot
- cover with sauerkraut
- put sliced onion and apple butter on top of kraut
- pour beer over top of all.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes
Be sure to also follow us on -> Pinterest! What is your favorite crock pot meal?