2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is a long time favorite in our house! Over the years I have made this fudge for bake sales, family get togethers and for just to have around the house for a special treat. Be sure to avoid cream cheese and whipped frostings, the fudge just doesn’t taste the same with those types of canned icings. I have used chocolate icing too, but I really prefer the plain old vanilla.
This fudge is a perfect Christmas gift. I look forward to sharing it with the mail lady, Sunday School teachers, co-workers and anyone who drops in for a visit. Christmas is all about giving. Even if you don’t have lots of money to buy for others as special homemade treat is sure to warm someone’s heart.
Be sure to pin 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge above or print it below:
- 1 Jar of any brand peanut butter – 16.3 oz
- 1 – Tub ready made frosting any flavor ( I like the plain vanilla,the best but avoid cream cheese and whipped they won’t work right)
- Empty both the peanut butter and frosting into a microwave safe container.
- Microwave on high for 1 min, stir
- Microwave on high for 1 min stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased glass pan. (8 x 8, works best)
- Smooth out, then refrigerate until hard
Be sure to follow us on -> Pinterest! What is your favorite quick dessert to fix up?