Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Whip Frozen Treats! 1 Point!!
I found this recipe for Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat while reading the blog Stockpiling Moms. I thought it sounded delicious, plus super easy, so I decided to give them a try. Of course, we changed the recipe up a bit and we were delighted with the yummy results. I used Peanut Butter PB2 that I order from VitaCost in the recipe. But you could easily substitute peanut butter.
- 3 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter or 6 teaspoons peanut butter powder.
- 1 8 oz Container of light or fat free frozen whipped topping. (we used cool whip)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Hot Fudge Sauce
- Tablespoons of Peanut Butter or 6 teaspoons peanut butter powder.
- Container of light or fat free frozen whipped topping. (we used cool whip)
- Tablespoon Sugar Free Hot Fudge Sauce
- Thaw frozen whipped topping, and beat in peanut butter or powder. Spoon into cupcake liners and freeze until hard.
- Heat fudge sauce into microwave for a few seconds and drizzle on top before serving.
We plugged all the ingredients into the Weight Watchers program and came up with the point value. You can eat 2 yummy treats and it’s only 1 point for both! If you skip the hot fudge sauce the point value would be even lower. Oh and completely not Weight Watchers, but I think this recipe would be perfect filling in between 2 cookies for an ice cream sandwich. YUM!