Sweet & Yummy Cake Batter Popcorn Treats are a new hit in my house!!! We love the taste of cake and combining the popcorn with cakeis the perfect sweet and salty treat! Plus, it was super easy and quick to make. If you are looking for a treat that will have everyone coming back for more, Cake Batter Popcorn is for you! This would be a perfect party treat, gift or just a yummy snack for movie or game night!
Be sure to Pin Sweet & Yummy Cake Batter Popcorn Treats Above or Print Below!
- 3 cups air popped popcorn.
- 8 ounces of white chocolate candy coating, melted
- 4 Heaping Tablespoons Dry Funfetti Cake Mix (note you could use vanilla cake mix & sprinkles)
- Pop your popcorn in a popcorn maker
- Spread popcorn on paper towels and remove any kernels or burnt pieces and then place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate pieces in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until melted + smooth. (It will burn if you don't do 30 second intervals)
- Stir in dry cake mix into the white chocolate until smooth and immediately pour over popcorn.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, mix the popcorn with the melted chocolate mixture until well coated.
- Pour the popcorn mixture out onto wax paper lined cookie sheet + spread into a single layer.
- Let cool completely and gently break into bite size pieces and ENJOY!