This Grilled Reuben Sandwich Recipe makes a quick and easy meal. #15MinuteSuppers
- 2 Slices of thick bread
- 2 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 2 oz Pastrami (Butter Ball Turkey Pastrami is what I use)
- 2 Tablespoons Sauerkraut (freeze leftover for later)
- Special Sauce (3 Tablespoons Mayo, 2 Teaspoons Ketchup, 1 Tablespoon Sweet Relish)
- 1 Tablepsoon Olive Oil
- Brush bread with olive oil
- Stack ingredients as follows on 1 slice of bread.
- Swiss Cheeese
- Special Sauce
- Put 2nd slice of bread on top of pile.
- Grill as desired in a frying pan over medium heat until golden brown and cheese is melted. (We use the George Forman Grill)
Need more quick suppers? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Pesto Chicken Pasta from Better in Bulk
- Chicken BLT Chopped Salad from Home Cooking Memories
- Cilantro Lime Tacos with Rice from Jen’s Journey
- Grilled Reuben Sandwich from Just 2 Sisters
- Pizza Muffins from White Lights on Wednesday
- Steak & Pepper Sandwiches from Around My Family Table
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.