This Grilled Reuben Sandwich Recipe makes a quick and easy meal. #15MinuteSuppers
- 2 Slices of thick bread
- 2 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 2 oz Pastrami (Butter Ball Turkey Pastrami is what I use)
- 2 Tablespoons Sauerkraut (freeze leftover for later)
- Special Sauce (3 Tablespoons Mayo, 2 Teaspoons Ketchup, 1 Tablespoon Sweet Relish)
- 1 Tablepsoon Olive Oil
- Brush bread with olive oil
- Stack ingredients as follows on 1 slice of bread.
- Swiss Cheeese
- Special Sauce
- Put 2nd slice of bread on top of pile.
- Grill as desired in a frying pan over medium heat until golden brown and cheese is melted. (We use the George Forman Grill)
Need more quick suppers? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Pesto Chicken Pasta from Better in Bulk
- Chicken BLT Chopped Salad from Home Cooking Memories
- Cilantro Lime Tacos with Rice from Jen’s Journey
- Grilled Reuben Sandwich from Just 2 Sisters
- Pizza Muffins from White Lights on Wednesday
- Steak & Pepper Sandwiches from Around My Family Table
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!