Crockpot Dr Pepper Roast is a favorite in my house!! Even the kids love this recipe and eat it. My favorite part is i set it up in the crockpot and it cooks itself!! We serve ours with white rice or egg noodles. Follow us on -> Pinterest for more great recipes.
Crockpot Dr Pepper Roast Pin Above or Print Below:
- 1 Pork Roast
- 1 can of Dr Pepper (or 12 ozs)
- 1 Cup of water
- Worcestershire sauce about 2 TBSP
- 1½ Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper if desired
- Put in Dr. Pepper, Worcestershire sauce, water, minced garlic, and salt and pepper and then place in the roast.
- Set crock pot on low for 6-8 hours
What is your favorite crockpot recipe?