Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos are a great appetizer for the holiday season! They are very elegant for how quick they are to make as well! I love taking these to holiday get togethers!!
Be Sure To Pin Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos Above Or Print Below:
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise and seeded (if you want more heat let a few seeds inside)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon cut in ½,
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 - 3 teaspoons liquid smoke
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth and then dd liquid smoke and garlic powder mixing well.
- Fold in cheddar cheese into the mixture
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese mixture.
- Fold ½ of a bacon slice over the pepper and secure with toothpick.
- Sprinkle each wrap with oregano.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 mins.
- Broil for approx. 3 - 5 minutes until desired crispness. Let rest for 5 mins. Serve & enjoy! l
What is your go to holiday appetizer? Be sure to follow us on ->Pinterest!